$25,000.00 CHRISTMAS BLACKJACK CONTEST
This Wednesday, December 25th through Sunday, December 29th, we will be giving away $25,000.00 in Free prize money.
To Enter - All you have to do is play at least 10 hands (total) of Blackjack on the specified dates (12/25/13-12/29/13). Our casino host, Jack Black, will be randomly handing out free bonuses ranging from $50 - $500, with one lucky player who will receive a free $1,000.00 bonus.
BLACKJACK BONANZA OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Winners will be selected at random, drawn out of a pool of eligible participants.
2 . All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. All participants must play within the posted time frame of the event.
4 . Any payout from this contest is inclusive in the house rule that states: "The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual customer on a weekly basis is US$100,000.00".
5 . In all cases, where rules and/or all other elements of the contest, including but not limited to this rule, have not been provided for, management may use its own discretion to settle an issue.
6 . Winners will be announced on the first Tuesday following the contest.
7 . Management is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit any member's ability to participate in any contest, simulation or game.
8 . Members agree to be bound by the rules of any contest, simulation or game and by the rules of fair play and consideration of fellow members. Members who violate any of the rules or guidelines for behavior published on the site are subject to immediate disqualification and revocation of their membership. Management is under no obligation to award any prize to any member who violates a published rule or guideline.
9 . No other prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes. Taxes are the responsibility of winners.
10. INTERNET: Sponsors assume no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections or for garbled computer transmissions. If for any reason the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect administration, security, fairness, integrity, or discretion, or for any technical or legal-related reason, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- New Member 25% Bonus - Up To $250
- 5% Bonus Cash on all deposits, Everyday
- Daily Money Back Promos | Sports Betting
- Live NBA & MLB Sportsbook Betting
- Buying Points | Adjust Basketball Betting Lines
- Monthly 5% Casino Rebate on Casino Games
- 8% Horse Betting Rebate in Racebook
- Mobile Sports Betting | Mobile Casino Games
- Sports Betting Stats | Matchups, Betting Trends
- Dime MLB Baseball Betting Lines
- Sports Betting, Casino, Poker Promotions
|Jaguars, Henne reach two-year deal|
|Titans give Pitoitua multi-year deal|
|Williams, Crouch headline College 2014 HOF...|
|Bucks' Ilyasova suspended one game|
|Big South Conference Tournament Recaps|
|Royals' Hochevar to have Tommy John surgery|
|Canucks F Kassian draws 3-game ban|
|Las Vegas the first test for NASCAR's new ...|