The Player’s Club (TPC) was designed with one goal in mind: reward our players.
We want you to get the most out of your time here, so why not reward yourself with free cash, tournament coupons, freerolls, reload bonuses and much more.
The best part is, from the moment you play your first hand of real money poker you’re on your way to earning bigger and better rewards. Can you fight your way up the ranks to become a Hall of Famer where you’ll be eligible for our program’s biggest rewards!
Click on the following links to learn more:
The Player’s Club is made up of 6 tiers. As you earn VIP points you’ll advance through each tier where your rewards will increase. Reach our Hall of Famer tier and you’ll receive the best of the best.
What is Decay? If a player at the Amateur tier does not pay $0.01 in rake or tournament fee within 60 days time they will lose 500 points (and will continue to lose 500 points every 60 days until their point balance is 0)
Here’s what you can expect to receive through the Player’s Club:
VIP Points Exchange for Cash
Convert those hard earned VIP points in to cash each month. Your tier will determine how much money you’re eligible to receive.
Players will only be able to exchange points for cash at the rate that corresponds to their current VIP level.
Big Money Private Tournaments
On the last weekend of every month, we'll host 2 freeroll tournaments that will award $20,000 in cash and tournament coupons. First up, on the last Saturday of each month at 15:00 lobby time, we'll offer a $10,000 VIP Freeroll that issues Tournament Coupon. The top 500 spots will issue a tournament coupon ranging from $2.20 to $530. Then, on the last Sunday of each month, we will offer a $10,000 VIP Freeroll that issues Cash Prizes at 15:00 lobby time.
Note that players will need to earn 250 VIP points within the current month up until the start of each freeroll to qualify for the event. Players will need to earn 500 VIP points in order to play in both events.
Please see the Tournament Lobby for full details.
VIP Points for Tournament buy-ins
When you register for any guaranteed tournament, feel free to use your VIP points towards the buy-in. You can also use your points towards rebuys, add-ons and bounties.
Each month you’ll receive a reload bonus code that corresponds to your current tier. These codes will only be valid for use in the month that it was issued. Use it on your next deposit to receive free bonus cash and, depending on your tier, tournament coupons!
Where I can I find my bonus code? In the poker client on the Players Club pop-up you’ll find the bonus code that you’re eligible to use that month.
For details on how to use your bonus code click here.
HOW DO I EARN VIP POINTS
You'll earn VIP points by playing at any real money cash game table or by buying into any real money tournament (MTT and SnG). In cash games, every time a flop is seen VIP points are earned if you are involved in the hand. You'll earn 1 VIP point for every 10 cents of rake you contribute. For tournaments, you'll receive 1 VIP point for every 10 cents that you pay in tournament fee.
How is my TPC Tier calculated?
The calculation is total VIP points earned minus total VIP points decayed.
Is it possible to go backwards in the TPC tiers?
Yes it is, but only if you don't play for the Decay Period. If the Decay Period is 60 days, then you must go 60 days without earning a VIP point before points will be removed from your VIP balance. Please note that the deduction will only happen once every Decay Period, so if the Decay Period for the level is 60 days then you will only have points decayed once every 60 days.
How does the Exchanges Per Month rule work?
You will only be allowed to exchange your points for cash a total of 3 times per calendar month. You will not be able to exchange at levels beneath your current VIP level.
If I exchange points for cash will I drop in TPC tiers?
No, you will not. You will lose whatever points you exchange from your balance, but the calculation for your VIP tier is based on lifetime points earned minus lifetime points decayed. Spending points does not alter your VIP level in any way.
How do I get into the two (2) VIP freerolls at the end of each month?
You must earn 250 VIP points during the calendar month to be eligible to play in a freeroll. You'll need to earn 500 VIP points if you wish to play in both freerolls.
When do the freerolls run?
The freerolls will run on the last Saturday and Sunday of every month starting at 15:00 lobby time. There must be at least 5 players registered for the tournament to start.
- By downloading the software and registering an account, a customer is deemed to have fully accepted and understood all rules, terms and conditions published by this website.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for any tournament specific to this promotion not taking place, being postponed or delayed for circumstances beyond their control. Any disputes relating to the provision of the Prize must be taken up with MySportsbook.ag.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without giving you any prior notice (written or verbal) where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond the Promoter's control. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the Promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
- The Player's Club program is an invite only program, in effect re-inviting players daily. Management has the right to exclude any player from the program at any time.
- Management's decision is final.
Multi-Table Tournaments (MTT) Leaderboard
Sit' n' Go Leaderboard
Poker Payout Structure
Disconnection / Cancellation Policy
Poker Room Promotions
$650.00 Poker Welcome Bonus
$100,000.00 Race To Riches
$20,000.00 Poker Tournament King
Poker School - Poker 101
How to Play Poker
Poker Software Features
Poker Hand Rankings
Poker Terms Glossary